David’s experienced Leadership and proven record of community service
- Treasurer of Lake County Partners-Lake County Economic Development Commission.
- Past President of Congregation Beth Judea.
- Served on school district 96,102, and 125 committees for referendum campaigns, curriculum development, needs assessment, and business partnerships.
- Served on government agencies such as: Buffalo Grove Village Zoning Board of Appeals, represented Long Grove on the Solid Waste Agency of Lake County.
- BGRA and Park District Coach.
- Founding board member of the Northwest Suburban JCC and developed programs such as, Me and My Dad.
David and his wife, Maureen, have lived in Buffalo Grove for 33 years. Maureen was a teacher at PrairieSchool for the past 23 years. Karen and Kenneth are graduates from District 96 and 125 and have gone on to successful careers.